With the completion of 2015, the Raymore Chamber of Commerce has been able to meet many goals and exceed many others. Some of our accomplishments for 2015 have been:
- Distributed over 750 “New Resident Packets”
- Continued to Provide “Email Blasts” for all Chamber Members
- Awarded Five (5) Scholarships to Raymore-Peculiar High School Seniors
- Sold over 1,800 Tickets to the Raymore Day at the “K” Event
- Finalized/Printed Community Guide/Membership Directory
The Mission of the Chamber is to enhance and sustain the economic environment and quality of life in our community. Participation and involvement are keys to accomplishing our business goals.
It has been very exciting to see the Raymore business community grow and prosper. Raymore has had 18 new businesses/business expansions/relocations for 2015. We will continue to promote our membership and improve our service to the community. We will mail new resident packets, allowing our members the option to advertise for a nominal fee of $95.00 per year. Again, we mailed over 750 New Resident Packets in 2015.
After your payment is received, you will receive your 2016 window decal to display proudly in your place of business.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Chamber office at 816-322-0599 or email@example.com. To join the Chamber, please visit our Join the Chamber page for further information and to download or fill out the form online.
Raymore Chamber of Commerce