Raymore-Peculiar School DistrictLearn more about our growing school district.
Raymore-Peculiar School District
21005 S. School Rd.
P.O. Box 789
Peculiar, MO 64078
The growing Raymore-Peculiar School District is located just 20 minutes south of Kansas City. The district covers 94 square miles, including the communities of Raymore and Peculiar; small portions of Lee’s Summit, Belton and Lake Winnebago; and some unincorporated areas of Cass County.
Our facilities include:
- Early Childhood Cottage (includes Parents as Teachers)
- Six elementary schools (grades K-4)
- Two intermediate schools (grades 5-6)
- One middle school (grades 7-8)
- One high school in two buildings (grades 9-12)
- Administrative Services Center
- Various support facilities
Student Information (2016 DESE)
Students per classroom teacher
Students per adminstrator
- Attendance Rate 95.1%
- Graduation Rate 94.7%
- Dropout Rate 2%
Teacher Experience/Education/Salary (2016 DESE)
Average Teacher Salary
Average Administrator Salary
- Teachers with bachelor’s degrees 100%
- Teachers with advanced degrees 68.4%
About the Chamber
The Mission of the Chamber is to enhance and sustain the economic environment and quality of life in our community.
Follow Us On Facebook!
Sponsorship & Ad Information
Want to be featured or have an ad placement on the Raymore Chamber of Commerce website? Learn more information about our sponsorship and ad pricing.